The Fox Festival has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind. If a person engages in harassing behavior, event staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the event with no refund. Our policy applies to EVERYONE at the event. Exhibitors, Attendees, Guests, Professionals, Press, Staff, Volunteers, and Security are all subject to our anti-harassment policy.
The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors, and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, corporate security, state, local and federal law enforcement authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending the event should be aware of the following security measures:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- If you see something, say something. Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or out of place to event staff immediately
- Remain patient and courteous while following the instructions of event staff and security at all times
- Carry a valid form of photo ID at all times
- Security will be onsite at all times to assist you during the event
- Uniformed and undercover security may be in attendance at the event